Greetings from Karvy Infotech Pvt Ltd..!
Who are we?
Karvy Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a full-fledged IT company based in Mumbai. We are a startup subsidiary of Home Bazaar Services Pvt. Ltd. (HomeBazaar.com) dedicatedly working for developing different types of IT products, software’s, websites, CRM and ERP solutions like salesforce, pardot, laravel development, ecommerce plug-ins, digital marketing solutions & integrations and e-commerce platforms, etc. for different industries like IT, e-commerce, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Agriculture & Food & beverages industries etc.
Karvy Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a legal Registered Company with all approvals in place.
We are trying to spread in different industries every year so that we can introduce “Quality Products & Our Services” to every growing industry.
What is the Opportunity?
Position : Senior UX Designer
Job Location: Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Experience. : Minimum 5+ years
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate the product vision by researching, conceiving, sketching, prototyping and user-testing experiences.
- Design and deliver wireframes, user stories, user journeys, and mockups optimised for a wide range of interfaces.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Take a user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 5+ years of exclusive UX design experience. Preference will be given to candidates who have experience designing complex solutions for complete digital environments.
- Strong knowledge/experience with Adobe XD Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Ability to work with Product Developers to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet needs and vision.
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients.
Salary Offer : Best In Industry
How to Apply:
Mail your resume & portfolio link on firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact on 8286497075 for more details.