Greetings from Karvy Infotech Pvt Ltd..!
Who we are?
Karvy Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a full-fledged IT company based in Mumbai. We are a startup subsidiary of Home Bazaar Services Pvt. Ltd. (HomeBazaar.com) dedicatedly working for developing different types of IT products, software’s, websites, CRM and ERP solutions like salesforce, pardot, laravel development, ecommerce plug-ins, digital marketing solutions & integrations and e-commerce platforms, etc. for different industries like IT, e-commerce, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Agriculture & Food & beverages industries etc.
Karvy Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a legal Registered Company with all approvals in place.
We are trying to spread in different industries every year so that we can introduce “Quality Products & Our Services” to every growing industry.
What is our requirement:
Position: System Engineer
Location : Vashi, Navi Mumbai.
Experience : Minimum 2 to 4 Years.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for configuring the AWS ELB to route the traffic from target group to right targets on AWS EC2.
- Must have knowledge of the NGINX web server and its configuration.
- Create the Instance as per requirement & create a backup of Instances or their volumes.
- Monitoring the instances and other resources/Services in the Cloud.
- Administrating AWS platform services – create, delete, update AWS services as per the requests from the Dev team.
- Monitoring AWS resources through Cloud Watch.
- Responsible for using SNS as notification services and Cloud Trail to monitor the API calls.
- Collaborative with Development Team Leads and testing teams to establish a release schedule, execute and troubleshoot build failures, if any.
- Creating AMI/Snapshots/Volumes, Upgrade/downgrade AWS resources (CPU, Memory, EBS)99
- Install and Setup Web Server (NGINX & Apache)
- Create IAM users, groups and roles.
- Set up CI/CD pipeline using DevOps tools like Docker and Jenkins.
- Install Java and set up the java home path in Jenkins.
- Setup and configure maven and git. Also Setup docker and Jenkins environment.
- Install additional required plugins in Jenkins.
- Integrating GIT, Maven in Jenkins job.
- Integrate Docker with Jenkins.
- Create Jenkins jobs to copy artefacts into docker.
- Deploy war file into docker container using Jenkins.
- Create and Configure Jenkins jobs and manage the deployments from Jenkins to different app servers.
- Resolving/troubleshooting the build, deployment and environments issues.
How to Apply :
For Best opportunity Kindly share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details kindly contact on 7710084035.