Greetings from Karvy Infotech Pvt Ltd..!
Who are we?
Karvy Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a full-fledged IT company based in Mumbai. We are a startup subsidiary of Home Bazaar Services Pvt. Ltd. (HomeBazaar.com) dedicatedly working for developing different types of IT products, software’s,websites, CRM and ERP solutions like salesforce, pardot, laravel development, ecommerce plug-ins, digital marketing solutions & integrations and e-commerce platforms, etc. for different industries like IT, e-commerce, Manufacturing, Real Estate, Agriculture & Food & beverages industries etc.
Karvy Infotech Pvt. Ltd. is a legal Registered Company with all approvals in place.
We are trying to spread in different industries every year so that we can introduce “Quality Products & Our
Services” to every growing industry.
What is our requirement?
Role : Scrum Master/Technical Project Manager
Location : Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Experience :Minimum 3yrs to 5yrs
Working Days : 5 days working (Saturdays & Sundays Fixed off)
Qualification: Graduate: B.E,MCA,M.Tech,M.Sc
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Act as a Scrum Master with primary responsibility of assisting the self-organizing, self-managing team to achieve its goals.
- Leads team efforts in relentless improvement – Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions; facilitates the team retrospective, improve communications and relationships with other teams
- Teaches problem-solving techniques and helps the team become better problem-solvers for themselves.
- Have sole responsibility for the delivery of projects.
- Independently develop and monitor project plans to ensure quality, timely delivery, and research.
- Demonstrate ability to accurately interpret client instructions and requests.
- Facilitate professional communication between internal teams and departments and business units; and management.
- Perform technical analysis and outline job flow.
- Maintain a positive relationship and ensure accuracy of delivery to exceed client expectations. Adapt skills to meet changes in user interface and technology tools.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across all internal teams.
- Analyze existing workflows and processes and recommend innovative improvements.
- Self-starter with attention to detail.
- Knowledge of processes for providing quality customer and account service.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining high quality of work. Ability to identify and implement improvement in process tools and design.
- High level of comfort with a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data.
- Technical understanding and thorough attention to the detail of processing requirements.
- Good analytical, follow-up, and problem solving skills.
- Team player with ability to work independently. Ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Ability to sufficiently communicate with individuals at all levels in the Company and with various business contacts outside of the Company in an articulate, professional manner.
- Strong phone skills and written communications skills. Ability to build and sustain trust among customers and colleagues.
- Ability and willingness to be flexible, adapting to the demands of the customers.
Salary Offered :
Fixed CTC + Yearly Increment.
How to Apply :
For Best opportunity Kindly share your resume on firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details kindly contact on 7710053280.